Roma Prince S.A. Company focuses on the excellence in the production and distribution of pasta and complementary products.
- Wheat is purchased from the place where the best wheat in the world is harvested: the North of the United States.
- The raw material (semolina) is enhanced with vitamins and minerals. As a result, we are able to offer top quality pasta with high nutritional value.
- It is produced with state-of-the-art Pavan Italian equipment, which makes the company the most modern one in Central America and the Caribbean.
- Roma Prince is a pioneer in the production of pasta with sauce, which represents an added value for the final consumer: Prince Pasta with sauce and Roma Pronto Pasta.
- The company has a commitment with the environment: the culture of recycling, master biodegradable packaging and boiler technology, and it is up to par with the environmental impact standards of the world´s most industrialized countries.
- The company is certified with the ISO 9001:08 and FSSC 22000 standards and is in compliance with the regulations and legislation in force. In addition, these standards give customers greater confidence regarding quality, product safety and greater use of resources. The FSSC 22000 standard was awarded by the reputable international organization IRAM of Argentina.
These programs have contributed to improving the quality and safety of the product, as well as improving the imported and installed technology within the organization.